The Rustic Oak Bog Man Board
This Rustic Oak Bog Man Board is perfect for Kitchen, Indoor and Outdoor dining use. This oak board is lovingly handcrafted at Boglands in the County of Offaly, Ireland.
Solid, robust, and with a rustic beauty. This oak board will last for an age with a small amount of TLC, and oil.
This oak board has a rustic, undulating finish and is seasoned with olive oil.
If you are a fan of rustic objects then this oak board will make a great addition to your life, your kitchen, and your cooking.
Bog Man Boards: Rustic, Robust, Beautiful and Functional.
Made from locally sourced timber.
Dimensions: 495 x 225 x 40mm
Please ensure this board is the right size for your needs.
Rinse or scrub as necessary with warm soapy water ensuring the removal of all food. Drip dry or wipe dry with a lint free cloth. Oil with olive oil (or another food oil). Wood is hygroscopic so it will absorb moisture. The oil helps to prevent this.
Do’s and Do Not’s (Please)
- Do wash the board with warm soapy water.
- Do oil the board regularly – you can not cause any damage by over-oiling.
- Do store the board on a flat surface (not on its edge).
- Do not leave items such as cheese on the board for long periods as stains may develop.
- Do not leave items made from steel, such as food cans, on the board for long periods as the iron content may react with the wood causing stains.
- Do not immerse the board in water, or wash it in a dishwasher.
- Do not subject the board to significant changes in temperature, e.g. by placing it on a stove or radiator.
Enjoy your board, and do please send in a photo of it in action for our users gallery.
Note: All boards are hand crafted from natural wood so no two are exactly alike.